Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday in pink

My son was invited to a classmates party and I thought I would make a nice 'girly' card for her. It is a similar design to a card I have made before (check out http://stampmagic.blogspot.com/2009/06/idea-book-inspiration.html) , but it was nice to be doing it in something other than blue.



Design notes: I have trimmed the front section of a folded card to 2.5cm and a different colour cardstock is adhered behind the flap. Happy Birthday was stamped onto white cardstock and trimmed so it doesn't show behind the flower on the opposite side. The big flower has been stamped in the same colour as the cardstock, and the little flower in the same colour as the main text.
Supplies: Coloured cardstock, pewter brads, flowers and 'important message' stamps and are all from Stampin' Up!.

0 comments: