Monday, May 18, 2009

I adore you

I have a terrible/wonderful habit for making 'passion purchases' - you know where you just fall in love with a paper and MUST have it, even when you don't currently have a photo to use with it (am I alone here??). This paper was purchased well over a year ago but when I printed this pic I knew exactly what paper to use ... there is a method to my madness!



Design notes: I used a knife to cut around the flowers and leaves so the photo would slot behind them. The title was created using chipboard letters, inking in blue then covering with Crystal Effects to give a glossy effect. As the ink didn't perfectly match the shade of blue on the paper I have used a blender pen to colour some of the flowers and this seems to have created a partnership between the title and the paper.

0 comments: